Wednesday, June 30, 2010

NEW LEADERS.. NEW HOPES..NEW CHALLENGES


It's now over for a year of long preparations and nuisance on election matters. People cast their votes. New leaders in every part of the country are now taking their oath of office. The power is now vested in them as they were given the right to exercise their elected positions. The responsibilities is now on their hands which is to protect the nation and help support the government to uplift our present standard of living as they promised during election campaign. We all have high hopes to the present leaders, so we expect that you will help us attain what we dream for our beloved country. And rest assured that as citizens of this country, I will oblige and obey with your rules and policy, and hope it is for the common good of every Filipino citizen.

As President Noynoy said in his oath, “I do solemnly swear [or affirm] that I will faithfully and conscientiously fulfill my duties as President of the Philippines, preserve and defend its Constitution, execute its laws, do justice to every man, and consecrate myself to the service of the Nation. So help me God.”

May our present leaders be led by God’s wisdom. May they continue what they promise and become a Law maker of good faith and principles. We’re here to watch and see what the future awaits for our country.

1 comments:

Mona Katty said...

Excellent post! I must thank you for this informative read. I hope you will post again soon.
Mosquito net windows

Post a Comment