Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Bolinao Pangasinan: Family Summer Get Away

“The Time Spent With Family Is Worth Every Second”…

Just like other normal families, ours has gone through various hardships, and sometimes disagreements. However, at the end of the day, we’re still a family that loves and supports one another and still keeps trying to make our relationships work. From the beginning, (we) siblings have worked to build our own respective careers and a family of our own…. although I’m still single. Maybe because I have a very complicated and busy kind of career (palusot)!..lol. The time to be with one another becomes too precious to the point that we have to make an adjustment from our schedule in order to meet and set a family getaway trip which we usually make every summer. This is already an anticipated out-of-town trip and bonding activity with the whole family. However, at this point, my brother and his family didn’t join us because his newborn baby was sick. This serves also as a welcome home treat to one of our balikbayan aunties who are based in Germany. We just browsed and searched the Internet to look for our itinerary and that’s it! Presto, the plan succeeded as expected and we proceeded to Bolinao Pangasinan. What made this vacation exciting was that we had no definite itinerary. I thought it would just be a one-day tour and we would go home right after, but unfortunately due to long hours of driving, my eldest sister who was also one of the drivers, advised us to stay in one of the beach resorts along Barangay Patar, Bolinao, Pangasinan… only to find out that I was the only one unprepared in terms of travel essentials. So I had to borrow and wear my father’s lousy underwear shirt and shorts to comfort myself at night! lol I’m just kidding. At my age now it’s still normal for me to borrow underwear shorts or pajamas from my father whenever I am out of one. 




















The epic shot of King Mufasa and Zimba the naughty one! lol






Goofing around with my sisters! I can't remember when was the last time we had this funny moments. Just like our childhood days, my auntie who happens to be the photographer in this pictorial instructed us three to take a pose. And who ever shows the most fashionable modelling moves will get the best rewards. So i take it seriously here! lol




Hash Tag #walanghilamos! lol













0 comments:

Post a Comment