Monday, October 26, 2015

Eulogy of LOVE


Just like a wounded soldier in the midst of woes you have given us a good fight. You didn’t surrender, not until you saw us strong enough to accept that you would leave us anytime soon. As Plato said, “Only the dead have seen the end of war”. You gave us time to contemplate and accept the reality of life, that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us would end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up again. The idea that someone is gone is not an easy thing to accept, especially if that someone is close to your heart and is as a mother to you. That moment before I let you go brings anguish, but in the depths of it I know that all your pains brought by the big C will vanish.

As you passed thru the gates of suffering while on earth and found your inner peace in the Kingdom of God, and as I always whispered in your ears even during the time that you breathed your last, I told you that once you stand in final judgment before the Lord in heaven, please do ask forgiveness for my sins. And as you wait for me to follow you, do prepare our rooms in heaven so we can share the same blessings and promises of our Creator.


We will surely miss one of the best Auntie and teacher in the whole world. You're one of my idol. Thank you for all the sacrifices for the family. Thank you for all the life's advices and most of all thank you for all the support especially during my school days and I was empty handedAs promised I will return the same favor to the member of the clan, you’ll have my word. Your good deeds will forever be etched in our heart.


0 comments:

Post a Comment