Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Always Find Your Bliss (Post Birthday Blog Story)


It took me more than a year before I was able to update my blog. Not because I had nothing to share with you, but for the reason that I’d been too preoccupied with my work and personal life. In fact, there were so many wonderful things that had happened in the past year but which I had not been able to share here. 


Most photo attached in this blog post was taken last year. This shows how much difference one year can make. I hope we all realize that life isn't as long as we think it is, and that every day should be celebrated to its limit. One lifetime may not be enough for some, but live life to the extent that if today were your last, you wouldn't have lived any other way. To the people who give color and meaning to my life, thank you for the lessons learned and the shared memories…..especially to those who have given me reasons to be more thankful in realizing my purpose in life as a simple woman and public servant; praying for a healthier year ahead with my loved ones. 





Surround yourself with great leaders.



I remember this photo taken last year when i had to tour around the City one of our guest from Manila. I had the chance again to bumped with my elementary retired teacher who also serves as tour guide/lecturer at Bataan Surrender Site museum. He told me to love what I'm doing even thou I'm not in the field of teaching as I humbly told her where I am now in my career as public servant. And she just give me an advise, and that is to be always ready and learn to save something for myself. As she sadly told me that she wasn't able to do it himself during the prime time of her career being the bread winner of the family. Living without a family of her own as she preferred to live a single life makes her feel unaccomplished in some aspects. I gave her a big hug after this meeting, and told her that I'm one of her proud accomplishment.  

Hey look at our hand gesture,,what thus it mean? Whatever!:-) 

I learned that second chances are not given to make things right. But are given to prove that we could be better even after we fall. Photo with former actor Jiro Manio. 

Always remember, bad or good, there's something to learn from senior leaders. Just filter it, and take something with you as you go along your journey. Be Proactive!







As the quote says, "Never let pride be your guiding principle. Let your accomplishment speaks for you".  Just always keep the humility in you.  









I just keep reminding myself about all the blessings I have received from HIM. Thus, I never feel bad about getting old. Life is always fluid. We are always changing, growing, and expanding our sense of self. It's really getting to the heart of who you are and where you excel, discovering stories, habits, and patterns you cling on to that may be limiting your potential. Taking it positively, we all have so much more potential beyond society’s expectations…that we don’t have an expiry date, that we have a choice over our destiny. So, don’t let norms control you. You do you! LOVE YOURSELF! Just be around people who can radiate your life positively. Don't let anyone control your life and things that you wanted to do for yourself. As long as you don't do any harm to anyone, go for it! Life is too short to live in bitterness. All I know is, I’m just a little older, wiser and happier! And as the old saying goes, “No matter how busy life gets, always find balance.” #singleblessedness

Be with someone who will never get tired listening to all your life's issue. My strong support and shock absorber. My forever BFFs.








My strong support..,my second family.. 




My Family..My Life. 





Despite some difficulties, the year 2017 deserves a full thumbs up! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment