Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My very own Blackberry Bold 9700 series

My very own Blackberry Unit and the inclusive gadgets.
                                      

 As we aim to be aligned to our vision of becoming a World-Class City, our present Chief-Executive subscribed us to Globe Exclusive Corporate Handset Plan of Blackberry 9700 Bold series with a monthly bill of P1,500. This unit has cash-out of P5,000 and paid for also by the local government. Blackberry Devices can only be subscribed to Business Executive BIS and BES Combo Plans. I got this gadget without releasing  a single centavo. 


The blackberry is designed with the corporate people in mind. Its use would mainly revolve around its powerful push email technology. As of my work lifestyle now it is relatively applicable and useful. It’s also cheaper than sms for globe, its P0.15 per kb (roughly about 1,000 characters). Globe charges about Php0.075 (that's 7.5 centavos) per kb of data (in or out) used via gprs/edge.  If you have relatives or friends abroad who have the same unit, instead of sending sms, use the pin message or BB messenger. Another option is to install yahoo messenger. Same rates apply.

We currently use the Blackberry Internet Server (BIS) to give us certain limits since the City Government will be the one to pay our monthly bill of P1,500. Our BB model has wifi and will readily connect us via wifi if signal is present. By the way, at work we have free wifi access.

So I am very thankful for this wonderful material blessing brought about by my work. Now I’m in love with my blackberry! It keeps me connected. I can work from home, all emails sent to me were responded to accordingly with speed and precision, no hassle since I am online 24/7, so useful! Thank you so much, Santa Claus!

5 comments:

Admin said...

It is an awesome phone. I still have mine but currently not using it for I just bought the newest Motorola droid x. Enjoy your phone you deserve that.

Mel of mmdc7 Online said...

nice phone sis ;)

Nenette B. Santos said...

Thank you lhey and mmdc7. I'm using this with purpose.

mattscradle said...

Wow a blackberry Phone. How come there are many units in the pictures?. Cherry Mobile Triple Sim

Nenette B. Santos said...

Yah, we ordered 40 units of Blackberry Phone to Globe Telecommunication exclusive for City Department Heads and City Officials.

Post a Comment